I'm a few days behind, but I've been busy around here!
On Monday, May 20th, our sweet little girl was born. She was 7 pounds, 6.5 ounces of perfection...20 inches long. I'm so proud to introduce to you Jorja Hope!
Jorja is absolutely perfect. She is about the cutest, sweetest baby I've ever held (I know, I'm totally biased). She is such a tiny little peanut right now. When we left the hospital on Wednesday, she was down to 6 pounds, 11 ounces. She went to her first doctor's appointment yesterday and is up one ounce. Since my milk came in, she's been eating like crazy!
I can't believe how blessed we are to have this little peanut in our family. Welcome home, Jorja Hope...we love you!







4 comments:
Congratulations! She's adorable. Love the name too. I assume it's pronounced like the state, Georgia?
Huge congrats! She's precious!
She is so beautiful CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations mama. You, your hubby and the big sisters are truly blessed
Post a Comment