Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Almost finished...


 This pregnancy is almost finished!
I'm not going to lie...I can't wait.  I can't wait to snuggle this precious little girl and, most of all, let someone ELSE hold her for a change!

I know that when she makes her entrance into this world, I'll be busy.  I know there will be night feedings and tears (both mine and hers) and meconium, but I feel like it's nothing compared to being hugely pregnant.  My body is so tired.

I have 12 days to go, not including today.  And I'm not counting today because I've already done laundry, had a doctor's appointment, and gone grocery shopping.  I'm done for the day!

The good news from today?  My weight gain is right on track, my belly is still measuring big (but they aren't worried because of my history of twins), and my blood pressure is great.

Last weekend, our church had a baby shower for us.  It was so sweet....I was NOT expecting to have a shower for baby girl #4!   We were blessed with some amazing gifts.  I don't have many pictures because I forgot our camera.  My older girls ever received some gifts, which made them feel so special.

Brooks and I have a rule that we don't tell the name of the baby until she is born.  It's just our thing...we don't want your opinion!  We figure that we'll decide what to name her, and once she's born, people don't (usually) make rude comments about names.  In the past few months, I've had a bunch of people asking me what we plan to name this baby.  I started telling everyone we were naming her Maude Harriett the third.

People in church have been referring to her as Maude for a while now...it cracks me up!  They'll ask how Maude is doing, if Maude is behaving, etc.  Our church family has a great sense of humor....which was confirmed by the cake we had at the shower.  Check it out: 


We were also blessed with an adorable blanket that has pictures of our family on it.  The girls love it and fight over who gets to nap with it every day.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHHHH so exciting so soon you will be snuggling the sweet baby girl and all the tiredness will be worth it!:)Can't wait to see pictures of her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...