Today, for Whadayaluv Wednesday, I'm going to share something super simple. Simple and pure in it's yumminess.

Confession of the day: I love string cheese.
String cheese brings me back to my childhood! I remember my mom buying deli string cheese. It was packaged all stuck together and it was SO good.
I'm picky about my string cheese. I want it to be mozzarella. And stringy. And all one color.
I believe I have found the best packaged string cheese. I've tried a lot of brands and now I have a favorite. Here it is:
Kraft 2% Milk Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
I buy the super big package. It's blue, green, and white. I couldn't even find a picture on the internet, so I had to take a picture of my own string cheese packet. Please disregard the dirty stove.
So there you go. The best, IMHO. Also, only 70 calories per cheese stick! Not too bad, eh? :)
So what's your favorite snack? Or your kids' favorite snack?
Grab the button, blog about it or just leave me a comment, I would love to know!

Confession of the day: I love string cheese.
String cheese brings me back to my childhood! I remember my mom buying deli string cheese. It was packaged all stuck together and it was SO good.
I'm picky about my string cheese. I want it to be mozzarella. And stringy. And all one color.
I believe I have found the best packaged string cheese. I've tried a lot of brands and now I have a favorite. Here it is:
I buy the super big package. It's blue, green, and white. I couldn't even find a picture on the internet, so I had to take a picture of my own string cheese packet. Please disregard the dirty stove.
So there you go. The best, IMHO. Also, only 70 calories per cheese stick! Not too bad, eh? :)
So what's your favorite snack? Or your kids' favorite snack?
Grab the button, blog about it or just leave me a comment, I would love to know!

1 comment:
I love string cheese to...but only cheddar!
Post a Comment