I suppose all parents wonder and worry about what their children will become.
What will they do with their life?
Will they have a career? Be able to support themselves? Be good at anything besides whining?
After finding these gems on my camera last night, I believe I can confidently assume that Gianna will be a photographer. Or a model. Or perhaps a very sneaky camera thief who takes terrible pictures and leaves the pictures on her mother's camera. Yup, that sounds about right.


(what is this face?!?)


Hello, Olivia...
What will they do with their life?
Will they have a career? Be able to support themselves? Be good at anything besides whining?
After finding these gems on my camera last night, I believe I can confidently assume that Gianna will be a photographer. Or a model. Or perhaps a very sneaky camera thief who takes terrible pictures and leaves the pictures on her mother's camera. Yup, that sounds about right.
(what is this face?!?)
Hello, Olivia...

2 comments:
haha- when my kids steal the camera, they don't take pictures of themselves. I get about 50 pictures of the tv, curtains, books, pillows, crumbs on the floor.... Makes for some interesting viewing. :)
Hi Jill!
Found your blog via Multiples and More. I also have twin girls born March 2009. Your girls are darling. I will definitely be back to check in on you guys regularly.
Post a Comment