It's been way too long!
Here are some pictures from our Florida vacation...it was in May. We had beautiful weather...about 92 degrees and sunny every day!
It was a long drive down there....about 18 hours!
Maya with her sunglasses
Here are some pictures from our Florida vacation...it was in May. We had beautiful weather...about 92 degrees and sunny every day!
It was a long drive down there....about 18 hours!
Maya with her sunglasses

Gigi just waking up

One of the first places we went was to Tarpon Springs....it's right on the Gulf.
Here's Grandma with her girls!

One of the first places we went was to Tarpon Springs....it's right on the Gulf.
Here's Grandma with her girls!

We went on a cool boat ride out into the ocean...here's a picture of Maya watching the 'birdies' (pelicans) from the boat

We got to see dolphins playing next to the boat!


And here's the sand bar/island where the boat dropped us off for a half hour...you could swim or collect seashells or whatever.

Maya found a seashell and wouldn't let go...she loved it

The next day we went to the Lowery Park Zoo...it was awesome!
Here are pictures of Brooks and I feeding Larakeets some nectar.


It was really hot at the zoo...the girls are sweaty, tired, and ripping out their bows.

Because my wonderful Mom came with us, Brooks and I got to go out one night and have a date. We watched the sunset during dinner on the beach.

The next day we all went to the beach...it was the girls' first time in the ocean and in sand!







So since vacation, we've just been busy with life!
The week before Memorial Day, Maya woke up from a nap covered in puke. She was vomiting, had diarrhea, and felt terrible. Then, Gianna got sick....then I got sick...then Brooks was sick.
It was HORRIBLE. Trying to take care of the girls while having the flu was not fun. I hope Brooks and I are never sick at the same time again!
We recovered for a few days, then saw my sister and Brooks' whole family on Memorial Day. 11 out of the 13 people who were at our house got the flu! We felt terrible because we really thought all our germs were gone...I bleached everything!
Brooks' mom bought the girls a swing for our porch. They love it!
Here's Maya, just swinging away...


This past weekend we were able to go down to Noblesville to see our friends, Jeremy and Doni. They have a little girl, Ellie, who was born just a week after our girls!
The last time we saw Jeremy and Doni was about a year ago....here's a picture of the three girls together a year ago (Maya, Ellie, and Gianna)

And here they are about a year later! Wow...they have grown so much!

Maya loved Ellie.....she just wanted to kiss her and hug her!

Poor Ellie!

All the girls got to play outside in the pool


And Maya and Gigi loved the play house! :)

Here's Norah. Poor doggy...she doesn't get much blog time anymore.

I have some cute videos to show....but for some reason, blogger isn't letting me upload them tonight. Check back....I'll post them as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment