Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crazy

One of my favorite blogs, Multiples and More, has a great question of the week. As soon as I read it, I knew what my answer would be!



What is the craziest thing someone has ever said to you about your multiples and how did you respond?

The craziest thing I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot) was in the mall, on my first solo outing with both girls. It was a horrible outing....and to make it worse, one lady asked me this:

"Are those the kind of twins with two different dads?"

Really, lady? Really?





In other news, we recently got back from a lovely vacation in Florida...check back soon for pictures!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! I can honestly say I have never heard that comment before! Hilarious!

Safire said...

Hahaha! That's hysterical! :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe someone said that! That's crazy!

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

well, at least you have to give her points for some sort of originality.

I can't even come up with a snarky retort, because this one is just SO ODD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...