About a month or so ago, Brooks and I had pictures taken of the girls by a photographer in Peru, Indiana....her name is Kristen. She did such a good job, especially considering that the girls cried for basically all but 15 minutes of the session. They were super fussy, but she still managed to get some good pictures.
So why am I telling you this? Because some of you saw some of the pictures on our Christmas card this year, and I've had several people ask me who took the pictures and how they can get in touch with her. I wanted to give her props...and share the pictures with you!










Here's her website, if you're from this area and interested.
Lilly Bella Photography
http://www.lillybellaphotography.com/
We highly recommend her!
Here's the news from the homestead:
Gianna pulled herself up to standing today. Maya was jealous and tried, but only got to her knees. They are both crawling everywhere! I love having babies who crawl...they are less needy and really entertain themselves. They are noticing each other even more now and they 'play' together.
And I guess they are starting to look out for each other, because when Momma puts a cute bow on their heads, they pull it off of the other baby. Nice. :)



My other baby got a haircut today and now she looks and smells so nice!
She is not a big fan of the bows on her ears...but I think they're cute! :)











Here's her website, if you're from this area and interested.
Lilly Bella Photography
http://www.lillybellaphotography.com/
We highly recommend her!
Here's the news from the homestead:
Gianna pulled herself up to standing today. Maya was jealous and tried, but only got to her knees. They are both crawling everywhere! I love having babies who crawl...they are less needy and really entertain themselves. They are noticing each other even more now and they 'play' together.
And I guess they are starting to look out for each other, because when Momma puts a cute bow on their heads, they pull it off of the other baby. Nice. :)
My other baby got a haircut today and now she looks and smells so nice!
She is not a big fan of the bows on her ears...but I think they're cute! :)
3 comments:
Love the update and all the great pics of the girls. And Norah. I miss them already. I should have turned around when you called me in Knox. Love to all!
Those are such great pictures - ALL of them! :)
Michelle
Your girls are so cute..
Ours were born around the same time, though I have not read yet if yours were early (ours were 30weekers) and I SO agree that having them crawl around has made all of our lives easier!
Post a Comment