Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bathtime Fun

Just wanted to update with some new pictures of our girls! 6 months has gone by so quickly...we feel blessed every single day. I'm very thankful for my 'full hands'.


Maya and Gigi hanging out in their crib

Gianna

Gianna with a huge flower made by Aunt Kim
Maya...flower per Aunt Kim
Gigi after puking up her entire meal a few days ago....she did the same thing yesterday! I'm not sure what's going on...
Naked Maya! :)
After one bath...one towel has a hippo on the head, the other towel is a shark
Maya in her giraffe robe


So kids just LOVE their swings. We have a little lamb swing, and the girls really didn't care for it at first....but after a few months, they love it! If they are fussy, we can just put a baby in the swing and the crying is gone.

Gigi....
Grabbing her toes in joy...

Maya REALLY loves the swing.
Happy...
Happier....
I freakin' LOVE this thing!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys were never that into their swing, but my older one LOVED the exersaucer. We called it "the third parent."

Megan said...

Monty was looking at your blog with me and he said,"Woah, that's a messy baby" when he saw the puke picture. Then he says, "Hey! They got cleaned! That's pretty nice of that baby's mom to clean them all up."

Cracks me up.

Twincerely,Olga said...

just wanted to say hi! Your baby girls are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh man, I about puked when looking at Gigi's puke picture. I can't get over how cute the girls are, and I just want to eat up Maya and those cheeks. She looks so happy all the time!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...