The girls had their 6 month doctor's appointment on Thursday...they will be 6 months old later this week.
Here are the new stats:
Maya weighs 17 pounds, 12 ounces and is 26 1/4 inches long;
Gianna weighs 16 pounds, 13 ounces and is 27 inches long.
They are getting to be big girls!
I told the pediatrician that Maya had not rolled over yet. She scoots, twists, grabs, and pushes herself all over the floor, but just won't roll over. Gigi has been rolling over for over a month. I try not to compare the girls, because they are so different and each does things at her own pace.....but I was concerned about Maya!
So, Dr. Reyes flipped Maya to her tummy to make sure she is pushing herself up and see how she does....and what happens?!?! Maya rolls over!
That little booger!
I think she's been able to do it this whole time...she must have wanted an audience for her rolling debut.
Anyways, after the rolling fun, the girls got their shots. You have no idea how loud it is in a small exam room with two babies SCREAMING. So sad...they had some fussiness and fevers, but now seem to be back to normal.
Gianna
Maya and Daddy....I love these hippo towels :)
This past weekend, we went up to Portage to visit all the Sayers. Everyone crashed in on Andy and Leah and forced them to make us breakfast Saturday.....10 adults and 6 kids under 5 years old. It was fun!
Here's Grandma and Logan
Sweet little Sean reading a book to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Sayer
Addie...getting to be such a big girl! She's going to be an awesome big sister!
Jason, Cade, Sean, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma, Logan, and Grandpa Frank
Logan and Maya...this was before Logan sat on Maya's face! haha! Logan probably figured that Cade and Sean like it....why wouldn't Miss Maya? :)
Maya loving on Great Grandma Sayer
And finally, we all squished together and got a picture of everyone! This is no small feat, if you remember our previous attempts at getting the kids together. I love the smooch in the front...still in love after all those years.
In the back, from L to R: Frank, Shelley, Logan, Andy, Leah, Addie, Cade, Holly, Jason, Jill, Maya, Gianna, Brooks
Up front, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Sayer and Sean
Here are the new stats:
Maya weighs 17 pounds, 12 ounces and is 26 1/4 inches long;
Gianna weighs 16 pounds, 13 ounces and is 27 inches long.
They are getting to be big girls!
I told the pediatrician that Maya had not rolled over yet. She scoots, twists, grabs, and pushes herself all over the floor, but just won't roll over. Gigi has been rolling over for over a month. I try not to compare the girls, because they are so different and each does things at her own pace.....but I was concerned about Maya!
So, Dr. Reyes flipped Maya to her tummy to make sure she is pushing herself up and see how she does....and what happens?!?! Maya rolls over!
That little booger!
I think she's been able to do it this whole time...she must have wanted an audience for her rolling debut.
Anyways, after the rolling fun, the girls got their shots. You have no idea how loud it is in a small exam room with two babies SCREAMING. So sad...they had some fussiness and fevers, but now seem to be back to normal.
Gianna
Maya and Daddy....I love these hippo towels :)
This past weekend, we went up to Portage to visit all the Sayers. Everyone crashed in on Andy and Leah and forced them to make us breakfast Saturday.....10 adults and 6 kids under 5 years old. It was fun!
Here's Grandma and Logan

Sweet little Sean reading a book to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Sayer

Addie...getting to be such a big girl! She's going to be an awesome big sister!

Jason, Cade, Sean, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma, Logan, and Grandpa Frank

Logan and Maya...this was before Logan sat on Maya's face! haha! Logan probably figured that Cade and Sean like it....why wouldn't Miss Maya? :)

Maya loving on Great Grandma Sayer

And finally, we all squished together and got a picture of everyone! This is no small feat, if you remember our previous attempts at getting the kids together. I love the smooch in the front...still in love after all those years.
In the back, from L to R: Frank, Shelley, Logan, Andy, Leah, Addie, Cade, Holly, Jason, Jill, Maya, Gianna, BrooksUp front, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Sayer and Sean
2 comments:
CODY FOR JUDGE!
Your girls are so cute! Hope you're enjoying them. You're heading into a very fun stage when they can move around a bit (mine are 3 1/2 now).
Thanks for your comment on my Multiples & More post. I don't usually plan more than one week at a time, but if I know we have a lot going on in the coming weeks, I might do 2-3 weeks at once to save myself the trouble later. Once you start meal planning, you can just repeat your weeks. That's really quick!
Post a Comment