Last night, we had a 'winter storm' and ended up with about 6+ inches of snow, on top of about 2 inches we already had. I love it! Living in Michigan, you expect a cold, snowy winter....but so far, this winter had been a tad bit disappointing when it came to snow.
Our whole family went out and playing in the snow today. Olivia didn't really like the snow. Her little legs wouldn't go high enough to walk without falling. So we tried the sled, which she loved, until she fell off. Four times.
I dumped the snow out of our swing and she was perfectly content, swinging in the cold while everyone else played in the snow.
![]() | |
Daddy built a "snow castle"....awesome!
Maya loves eating snow and icicles. It looked clear enough to me!
Sitting on the "snow castle"...it was surprisingly strong!
Since she's eaten so much snow and ice, I don't have to feed her dinner, right?
The only thing that made Olivia happy...swinging!
Daddy took Olivia, Gigi, and Norah (whose fur was matted with snow) inside...and Maya and I stayed out and played. I'm pretty sure she would still be outside if I hadn't gotten cold. Mama can only take so much cold! Crazy kid!










2 comments:
Nice! I didn't grow up where it snows, so I enjoy it quite a bit myself. What did you guys use as a mold for the "bricks" of your castle?
ha! Ramona, we just used a big, plastic storage tub...it worked great!
Post a Comment