It is finally feeling like spring here in Indiana!
Woo-hoo!
Brooks and I took the girls to the park today. We were outside without jackets. The sun was shining. The wind was blowing. It was perfect.
Out on our deck...watching the 'weet-weets' (birds, for those of you who don't speak our dialect)

They love their house...it has a river front view
At the park





New favorite thing: letters
Currently they love M, G, Y, T, and B
In other news:
I'm still pregnant. I'm 39 weeks plus some. Still hanging in there, still big as a house, still pretty miserable. No real contractions yet, but a lot of pressure.
Poor Norah had surgery. She was spayed on Monday. She's still hurting pretty badly (the vet didn't give us any pain meds for her...ouch) and we are hoping this will help some of the 'problems' we've been having with her.
The girls are wonderful. They are so fun at this age, although we are starting to get into tantrums/fits (mostly by Maya). They are like little sponges--they hear everything we say and try to repeat almost everything. The love letters, Elmo, Norah, Mr. Noodle, birds, ducks, dogs, cats, animals of any kind, babies (real and dolls), books...the list goes on and on.
Right now, their main love is Elmo. Seriously, what does that guy have that toddlers love? My girls ask to watch Elmo CONSTANTLY. They call Mr. Noodle "Noon-el" and crack up every time he does anything.
I could go on and on with all the cute things they say and do. They also love bath time...here's a picture from bath time...edited for modesty. :)

Maybe the next time I update will be with baby news? :)
Woo-hoo!
Brooks and I took the girls to the park today. We were outside without jackets. The sun was shining. The wind was blowing. It was perfect.
Out on our deck...watching the 'weet-weets' (birds, for those of you who don't speak our dialect)

They love their house...it has a river front view

At the park






New favorite thing: letters
Currently they love M, G, Y, T, and B

In other news:
I'm still pregnant. I'm 39 weeks plus some. Still hanging in there, still big as a house, still pretty miserable. No real contractions yet, but a lot of pressure.
Poor Norah had surgery. She was spayed on Monday. She's still hurting pretty badly (the vet didn't give us any pain meds for her...ouch) and we are hoping this will help some of the 'problems' we've been having with her.
The girls are wonderful. They are so fun at this age, although we are starting to get into tantrums/fits (mostly by Maya). They are like little sponges--they hear everything we say and try to repeat almost everything. The love letters, Elmo, Norah, Mr. Noodle, birds, ducks, dogs, cats, animals of any kind, babies (real and dolls), books...the list goes on and on.
Right now, their main love is Elmo. Seriously, what does that guy have that toddlers love? My girls ask to watch Elmo CONSTANTLY. They call Mr. Noodle "Noon-el" and crack up every time he does anything.
I could go on and on with all the cute things they say and do. They also love bath time...here's a picture from bath time...edited for modesty. :)

Maybe the next time I update will be with baby news? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment