Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Picture Catch Up

Catching up...
Here are a few pictures from our life recently.


So...have you ever had a bad hair day? Maya has one basically every morning. Poor baby...curly hair is WILD!

Gianna's hair is basically a mullet. We do a lot of ponytails now. By the way, I'm thinking of suggesting "toddler pigtailing" as a new olympic event. Extra points for a straight part and symmetrical pigtails.
New pajamas....they were a Christmas gift from Aunt Kim
Norah is loved dearly in our home. Especially by Maya.
Brooks and I had the opportunity to go to Jacksonville, FL in early January for a pastor's conference. It was a great time of encouragement, learning, fellowship, and more encouragement! I'm so glad we went, although I missed my babies. They had a fun week with Grandma Shelley, Poppa, Grandma Karen, and Aunt Kim.
Here are a few pictures from our hotel room in Jacksonville...it was beautiful!
The girls love frozen blueberries...messy? yes.

Baby #3 Update:

I'm around 31 weeks pregnant right now. Baby seems to be doing fine...she is really active. I'm definitely getting to the really uncomfortable part of this pregnancy. I feel huge...and I'm pretty sure I look huge.
I grunt whenever I bend over or get up from sitting. The twins must think that's what is normal, because now whenever they bend over they grunt. :)
We still don't have a name...the twins' new room isn't finished yet...I haven't even thought about getting a new nursery set up. I'm trying to not stress about it...I know the important things will get done.

I'm also really gross right now. Besides the huge stomach, I'm starting to swell in my ankles/feet after working a 12 hr shift. And I drool when I sleep. Not just a little drool...but a lake. It's disgusting. I can't roll over without grunting and groaning. I have to pee every 2 hours, at least. My poor husband. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...