I've been missing for a few weeks. Our home computer has been acting up and I haven't been able to do much with it lately.
We now have a new (to us) computer and hopefully, no more scary black screens popping up out of nowhere.
One of my favorite blogs to follow is the Multiples and More Blog. They will occasionally put up a 'question of the week' that you can answer on your blog and link to their site.
I missed the question by a few days this week, but I still wanted to answer. :)
The question was:
What is your favorite parenting quote?

One of my facebook friends recently had this up as their status (not the most reliable source for quotes....but....I liked it).
Another quote I love isn't really a quote. I'm pretty sure someone had it as the title of their blog. It went something like this:
"Better to have my hands full than empty arms and a broken heart"
As someone who has had empty arms and a broken heart, this has always touched me and reminded me of what was. I don't claim to know much about parenting, but I am do know that I'm a better mom because I experienced what it was like to want a baby desperately and not be able to make it happen on my own. I remember...and I cherish what I have.
We now have a new (to us) computer and hopefully, no more scary black screens popping up out of nowhere.
One of my favorite blogs to follow is the Multiples and More Blog. They will occasionally put up a 'question of the week' that you can answer on your blog and link to their site.
I missed the question by a few days this week, but I still wanted to answer. :)
The question was:
What is your favorite parenting quote?

One of my facebook friends recently had this up as their status (not the most reliable source for quotes....but....I liked it).
Another quote I love isn't really a quote. I'm pretty sure someone had it as the title of their blog. It went something like this:
"Better to have my hands full than empty arms and a broken heart"
As someone who has had empty arms and a broken heart, this has always touched me and reminded me of what was. I don't claim to know much about parenting, but I am do know that I'm a better mom because I experienced what it was like to want a baby desperately and not be able to make it happen on my own. I remember...and I cherish what I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment