Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Year

Wow...I have one year olds!

Yesterday (March 31) was the girls' birthday. They have grown so much...it's crazy to think back to a year ago...remembering how we felt like the most clueless and blessed people in the world. We still feel blessed, but maybe slightly less clueless!
Happy birthday, girls!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much!













In one year, they have gone from this:

(I apologize to the squeamish folks who are disgusted by my huge belly. I know it's gross...but it's still amazing to me that those babies fit in there!)



To this:



To this!

Gianna has gone from weighing 5 pounds, 12 ounces to weighing 20 pounds, 15 ounces.
Maya has gone from 5 pounds, 14 ounces, to 22 pounds, 14 ounces.

They are such good girls...and we are thankful every day that God has entrusted us with them.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe the girls are one already!! They are so beautiful and I love readying about them! :)

jennymarie1981 said...

I'd say it's been a pretty blessed year...polka-dots and pig-tails?! SERIOUSLY adorable :)

Stephen and Michelle said...

So cool! The idea of twins has always facinated me...but better you than me! I don't think I would have done very well with twins...obviously God knew that, because we had a good chance of having twins with it running in both our families!
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...