Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th Fun

Nothing terribly exciting to report for this blog post...sorry. We're boring. :)

I started work again last week. It was fine, I didn't cry, and Brooks did a great job taking care of the girls. I'm working two days a week, one 8 hr shift and one 12 hr shift.

The girls are 3 months old now. They are adorable. And chubby. Chubby and adorable...it doesn't get any better than that.

We didn't do much for the 4th of July (I told you, we're boring). Brooks' brothers and their families came over to our house and it rained ALL day long. Bummer. So we stayed inside and went to the Carousal (basically the only thing fun to do inside in Logansport...and it wasn't quite as fun without someone throwing the rings on the ground {you know who you are...you were missed}).

Andy, Leah, and Addie

Jason, Holly, Cade, and Sean
Sean riding the ferocious tiger
Daddy and Gigi....I was trying to hold the camera up and take the picture...I always cut off the top of Brooks' head
The girlies riding the Carousal in their 4th of July dresses

Once the kids were all tired, grumpy, and ready for bed, we decided to take pictures. Needless to say, the pictures didn't turn out great. Cade and Addie kept crawling away, Gigi was screaming, and poor Sean was stuck right in the middle of it all.

Cade is saying "get me outta here!"
Then Jason threw him back in the picture...Gigi is screaming
Poor Sean...he's had enough

Sean trying to comfort Gigi...Addie has lost interest and is reading a book :)



This week Brooks and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Indiana Beach. We just walked around with the girls and ate a $4 elephant ear. It was really fun and brought back tons of memories from youth group....also, for those of you wondering, the carp are still there and remain disgusting. I was going to take a picture but I was worried one would jump out and eat my camera.



Here's some more fun 3 month pictures:


Gigi in the swing...with her mouth open, of course. She has become very noisy and loud...making all kinds of weird noises :)
Aunt Holly and the evil babies...they must have been staring directly at me to get such evil looking eyes
Norah and Maya enjoying tummy time together
Maya smiling and being chubby
Gianna
Happy baby..."I love pink!"
Maya directing traffic.
Gianna during bath time....I must have just poured some cool water on her...look at those eyes! Shocked!
Gianna (L) and Maya (R)
Maya during a bath...I love her rolls
Addie and Cade...so cute


5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the pictures and the updates. The pictures of all 5 little Sayers are the best. It brings back "great" memories of not only my kids, but when my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles would try to take pictures of all of the cousins. Never a perfect one, but always a great story

jennymarie1981 said...

The girls look so happy and healthy!! and thank you so much for not taking pictures of the evil fish from IN beach...*shivers up my spine* I think I had nightmares from them.

Micah said...

the pictures of the five sayer kids crying and/or unhappy was my favorite.

Barton Miracles said...

Hi Sayers, it's the Bartons. We're going to be at George Cecil's place Thursday evening and Friday morning... the 16th and 17th. I know it's late notice, and I have no idea how far you are from Ft. Wayne, but just thought you would like to know if you were free and it wasn't far. You can call me (Jason) at 407-276-6200 if you need more info.

kim said...

update....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...