So this past week I finally sent out our baby announcements....2 months late!
Before the girls were born, I addressed all the envelopes and designed the announcement, thinking "this will be a SNAP! all I have to do is plug the pictures in and send it off to be printed!"
HA.
I was so naive before the girls were born....so naive. I failed to take into account the busyness and exhaustion that comes with having two infants, plus the fact that my girls screamed every time we put them next to each other (made getting a picture of them together nearly impossible).
For those of you who didn't get an announcement in the mail, guess what? Brooks and I had twins! Here's the proof:
Before the girls were born, I addressed all the envelopes and designed the announcement, thinking "this will be a SNAP! all I have to do is plug the pictures in and send it off to be printed!"
HA.
I was so naive before the girls were born....so naive. I failed to take into account the busyness and exhaustion that comes with having two infants, plus the fact that my girls screamed every time we put them next to each other (made getting a picture of them together nearly impossible).
For those of you who didn't get an announcement in the mail, guess what? Brooks and I had twins! Here's the proof:

2 comments:
Got the announcement! So cute...did you handwrite their names and the fearfully and wonderully made? It looks like it...pretty cool!
nope...it was a font we had :)
Post a Comment