The girls just keep growing! This week, I washed and folded all their 3-6 month clothing. It won't be long before they will be wearing that size--right now, some 0-3 month clothes are tight.
Getting their next size clothing ready reminded me of how much God has blessed us. I don't think I will have to buy ANY 3-6 month clothes for the girls....everyone was incredibly generous at our baby showers and we have plenty of clothes. So thank you, again, to everyone who blessed us with such amazing gifts!
Getting their next size clothing ready reminded me of how much God has blessed us. I don't think I will have to buy ANY 3-6 month clothes for the girls....everyone was incredibly generous at our baby showers and we have plenty of clothes. So thank you, again, to everyone who blessed us with such amazing gifts!
So I haven't done a 'real' blog update since the end of May.....here's what has been going on with us:
- Life has been fun lately. The girls are sleeping well during the night and are on a great schedule. Both girls are smiling more and more, and ALMOST laughing! They are just adorable--I can't get enough--I'm addicted! I have to share with you how cute they are...here's some videos of the girls smiling and cooing.
- My wonderful husband took me out to The Melting Pot for my birthday....my sister had the challenging task of babysitting that night. She did a great job! The restaurant was AMAZING as usual--it's my favorite (Joanna, you would have been proud....we scraped the bottom of the fondue bowls and ate everything!).
- I've been cooking more. Brooks and I are making out weekly meal plans so I know what to make and buy at the store. Now that the girls are on a good schedule, I can cook again! Yay! I didn't cook much at all when I was pregnant with the girls, and haven't done much since they were born. I really missed cooking.
- I start work again July 2nd. I'll be working two days a week, probably one 12 hour shift and one 8 hour shift. I'm not sure how I feel about going back to work...I know I'll miss the girls like crazy, but it will be nice to get out of the house more.
- I'm still pumping then giving the girls breast milk in bottles. It's working out great. I pump about 54 ounces of breast milk a day...yikes! I really want to diet and try to lose some more of my baby weight, but if I don't eat tons, my breast milk supply goes down. It's a little frustrating because I still feel huge.
Not much else going on 'round these parts. Here's some pictures from the past few weeks:
Brooks and I at The Melting Pot....poor Brooks was stretching his arm out so far to get the picture!
These beautiful roses were waiting for me at the table with a birthday card....my husband is wonderful!
Norah sniffing Gigi....Norah loves smelling the babies. So do I. :)
Sweet little Gianna....she has big blue eyes! I love it...I always wanted a little girl with blue eyes.
The girls on their newborn loungers from Uncle Bob and Aunt Veronica...they LOVE these loungers!
Gigi (L) and Maya (R)
Snuggles from Daddy


These cute little diaper covers were delivered to us in the mail....but the package never said who they are from! They are super cute....please let us know who sent them so we can say thank you!
6 comments:
Aw, I can't stand how cute they are! Love the diaper covers. Brooks, it looks like you have a nice Dirty Sanchez 'stache going on in your pics w/ the girls. :) Love u guys.
They're so beautiful Jill! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and learn! It just keeps getting cooler!
Love the new pics!! The girls are so beautiful! Those little diaper covers are precious!
so when can i visit? :)
Thanks for the great update! I love hearing how things are going for you. The girls are beautiful (and you look fantastic yourself! :) Happy Belated Birthday!
i love that you whistled at gigi to try to get her to smile.
Post a Comment