My OB says our goal is to keep the girls in my oven until 37 weeks. That means only 6 weeks to go! I wish I was more excited about their grand entrance into this world, but right now, I just feel overwhelmed with the amount of things that need to be done before they come.
Our plumbing still isn't working properly...poop is backing up in the basement and the roto rooter guys say Brooks has to cut through the concrete in the driveway so they can fix the problem. Yesterday, Brooks cut two HUGE holes in our bathroom wall. Now, our bathroom is gross anyways.....it is old, small, and needs a lot of work. But now it has two big holes in it....which will be added to the already long list of "things to fix".
Our plumbing still isn't working properly...poop is backing up in the basement and the roto rooter guys say Brooks has to cut through the concrete in the driveway so they can fix the problem. Yesterday, Brooks cut two HUGE holes in our bathroom wall. Now, our bathroom is gross anyways.....it is old, small, and needs a lot of work. But now it has two big holes in it....which will be added to the already long list of "things to fix".
I can't do laundry because of the plumbing issues....and I haven't been able to do laundry for almost 2 weeks. There is dirty laundry everywhere. I don't have enough hampers for it all and I'm out of clean towels.
Today another roto rooter guy is coming. I'm praying that he can fix it without Brooks having to cut into the driveway.
As soon as the plumbing is fixed, Brooks has to finish sanding our room and painting it, then we can move out of the nursery and back into our room. Then we need to get the new carpet installed, then set up the nursery. I also want to get some more meals in the freezer, organize the baby clothes, pick out curtains for the nursery, clean out some areas in the house......the list goes on and on!
Alrighty, I'm finished venting my frustrations.
Here's some belly shots:


My view from the top...can't see my toes!


Poor Norah...she needs a bath and a haircut. I can barely see her eyes. She really blends in well with the couch.
Today another roto rooter guy is coming. I'm praying that he can fix it without Brooks having to cut into the driveway.
As soon as the plumbing is fixed, Brooks has to finish sanding our room and painting it, then we can move out of the nursery and back into our room. Then we need to get the new carpet installed, then set up the nursery. I also want to get some more meals in the freezer, organize the baby clothes, pick out curtains for the nursery, clean out some areas in the house......the list goes on and on!
Alrighty, I'm finished venting my frustrations.
Here's some belly shots:
My view from the top...can't see my toes!
Poor Norah...she needs a bath and a haircut. I can barely see her eyes. She really blends in well with the couch.
2 comments:
You are so cute. But, if you don't stop worrying about all of the stuff that has to get done, then you are going to put yourself into preterm labor and nothing will get done. Take a deep breath, let it out. Now don't you feel better? Seriously, take it easy. Everthing will eventually get done.
You're almost there! Don't stress yourself out! Everything will get done... and if it doesn't, then it doesn't. All that matters is that you keep yourself healthy and you keep those girls cooking as long as possible!
Post a Comment