Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food

Guess who loves baby food?

It's ME! I do!



Speaking of eating, did you know that we have THREE high chairs in our dining room right now? We'll probably never need three high chairs at once again in our lives. It makes me a little sad. Our life has been busy lately.
I'm still working about 36 hours/week and trying to balance everything.
Olivia is getting so big. She's wearing 18 month clothes now.
The twins are talking ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes I make them play the quiet game because I just can't take the constant chatter! They know their numbers, shapes, and all the capital letters of the alphabet. We're still working on the lowercase letters. Those are tricky.

Our life is blessed.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Hi there!
Found you via the linky on Multiples and More!

I have 3 boys, 3 and under. And I'm a pastor's wife :)

Nice to find you here!!

championm2000 said...

I love that picture of the 3 of them in their high chairs! Says it all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...